Cinco de Mayo is widely celebrated across Mexico and parts of the United States.
It’s a great excuse to enjoy some delicious tacos and drinks. The day celebrates Mexico’s victory over the French at the Battle of Puebla and even though the United States had no involvement, it has turned into a holiday many Americans enjoy. It’s an excuse to eat wonderful food, so why not?
Miami movers, Bekins of South Florida, enjoy trying different restaurants each year. We have found several restaurants we would recommend you try this year.
- AB&G Four Seasons Resort- This AB&G has some amazing specials for lunch on Cinco de Mayo. Enjoy $4 tacos and some delectable sides.
- Deck 84- If you can’t get enough tacos, this place is for you. Enjoy All-You-Can-Eat tacos for $14 and other specials as you celebrate the 5 of May.
- Naked Taco- Chef Ralph Pagano has been inspiring people with his food at his restaurants and on his many television appearances. Enjoy his amazing cooking along with phenomenal specials this year.
- Rosa Mexicano- Cinco de Mayo starts early at Rosa Mexicano. From May 1 to May 5, enjoy their $30 Cinco menu filled with delicious food and drinks.
- The Office- If you have others in your party who would rather not eat Mexican food, you can get the best of both worlds at The Office in Delray Beach. They have some great specials for Cinco de Mayo as well as their regular gastropub menu.
There are lots of ways to celebrate this delicious holiday. Here are just a few options for you to try this year. If you are moving to Miami, this could be a great opportunity to try new places and get to know the area.
Are you looking for a Miami moving company? Contact the professional movers at Bekins of South Florida. Our moving specialists will get you to your new home quickly and efficiently while providing premium moving services. Call or visit our website to get your FREE quote today!
Subscribe to Bekins Of South Florida's Blog